Join representatives from recycling companies, local governments, state and federal agencies, universities and colleges, state recycling organizations and other non-profits for the 31st Annual Conference & Trade Show: Learn. Network. Inspire. Virtually! A top of the line platform with live-streamed sessions will be offered along with virtual round-tables, instant-access networking, an interactive exhibit hall, video and live chat, gaming, smart metrics, and of course all the awesome programming you know and love.
The Sustainable Business and Industry Track includes 9 hours of content just for manufacturers and businesses looking to advance their sustainability goals:
- The Journey: A Path Toward Zero
- Demanding Excellence: Corporate Leadership in Recycling and Packaging
- A Force to Be Reckoned With: Markets and Trends in the Carolinas and Beyond
- Crystal Ball for Commodities
- New Frontiers for Recycling and Waste Reduction
- Beyond the Bin - Complete the Cycle by Buying Recycled
- Tool Up: Waste Reduction Resources
All registrants will receive instructions for accessing the platform and setting up your event experience prior to the conference start.
Hosted in Partnership with:
South Carolina Department of Commerce
North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality
Date & Time:
May 3rd - May 6th
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM