This program will enable you to understand when and ow to accurately complete an EEI using the new mandatory system. Upon completion of this program you will be able to answer:
- What is an EEI?
- How do I complete one?
- Should I file directly to manage risk and exposure?
In addition, you will have written instructions on how to complete each field on an EEI moving forward. You will also have sample powers of attorney and written authorization for handling "routed" exports.
- What are the differences between AES and ACE systems?
- How to accurately complete the 31 fields on the new EEI system
- If I am not paying for the freight, am I still responsible for the EEI? Yes!
- When exactly am I required to complete the EEI?
- What does USPPI vs Exporter mean in Box 1?
- How to avoid common errors when completing the EEI
The South Carolina Department of Commerce is providing manufacturers in the state with complimentary registration. Strict limit of two employees per company may register. Space is very limited.
Registration closes on Wednesday, November 10th.
For more information please contact Norris Thigpen, South Carolina Department of Commerce, at 803-622-0299 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.